QA Level 2 Award in Fire Safety (RQF) (Fire Warden / Fire Marshal)
This regulated and nationally recognised qualification allows Learners to build an understanding of fire safety management and the specific roles and responsibilities related to fire safety in the workplace.
Learners will develop their knowledge and skills in fire safety, including: how fires are caused, the risks associated with fire, principles of fire safety management at work, understanding the role of a fire warden and more.
Who is this course for?
The QA Level 2 Award in Fire Safety (RQF) qualification has been designed for anyone who has a specific responsibility for fire safety in the workplace, such as designated fire wardens/fire marshals.
- Understand the hazards and risks associated with fire in the workplace
- Understand how fire risk is controlled in the workplace
- Understand the principles and practice of fire safety management at work
- Understand the role of the nominated fire warden
QA Level 2 Award in Fire Safety (RQF)
- COVID fees will be added separately.
- Registration and certification fees included.