QA Level 2 Award in Safe Moving and Handling (RQF) (Manual Handling)
The law states that employers have a legal responsibility to provide adequate training for those who perform manual handling tasks in their day to day role. However, with incorrect manual handling causing over a third of workplace injuries, adequate training is not only a legal requirement, it is incredibly important for the safety of all staff.
During this 1 day course, Learners will learn the key principles of manual handling and how to apply these to their workplace. They will also practise a wide range of techniques, ensuring that they leave the course confident and proficient in moving and handling
- Photographic ID (A Government issued, photographic proof of identity on the day of the course and this should take the form of either a valid Passport or a driving license or a valid discharge book).
QA Level 2 Award in Safe Moving and Handling (RQF)
Who is this course for?
The QA Level 2 Award in Safe Moving and Handling (RQF) is a regulated and nationally recognised qualification designed for those who work, or intend to work, in a role that involves manual handling. It is ideal for those working in a variety of environments including warehouses and shops.
- Understand the importance of safe manual handling
- Know how manual handling risk assessments contribute to improving health and safety
- Understand the principles, types of equipment and testing requirements associated with manual handling safety
- Be able to apply safe manual handling principles