Job Opening: Trainers – Full Time, Part Time & Consultants
As we further increase our course delivery programme, Stream Marine Safety & Survival Training are looking at increasing our team of Trainers for variety of STCW and other disciplines.
In particular, but not exclusively we are looking for
- Survival – Fast Rescue Boats, Survival Craft, Personal Survival Techniques
- Safety & Security – Personal Safety & Social Responsibility, Crowd Management, Crisis Management & Human Behaviour, Security Awareness & Designated Security Duties, Ship Security Officer
- Firefighting – Advanced Fire Fighting & Fire Prevention & Fire Fighting
- Medical – Elementary & Medical First Aid and Medical Care On–Board
- OPITO – BOSIET, FOET, MIST, HUET, Helideck
We are currently accepting CV’s for these roles and are initially looking at fulfilling Part Time & Consultant vacancies with a view to filling Full Time roles where they are available.
These roles will be based at our centres at Glasgow Airport and Greenock initially, but travel may be required.
Key Aspects of the role are:
- Deliver high quality training to delegates both on site and at customer locations
- Maintain course quality by actively carrying out quality assurance on training delivered
- Embrace and embellish the company values and culture helping us to achieve the status of number one training company to work for and as voted by clients and customers
- Excellent communication and teaching skills
- Recent / Current STCW Training experience and / or
- Recent / Current Merchant Navy experience (min 12-month experience) at 2nd Officer or above
- Fast Rescue Boat Coxswain is desirable for FRB courses
About Stream Marine Safety & Survival Training Limited:
Our market leading and founding part of the group offers a range of safety critical training, mandatory legislative training across a number of sectors within Maritime, Oil and Gas. Providing training set out within those guidelines and expanding that to offer ever evolving training content that is current, relevant and engaging.
Competitive Salary depending on skills and knowlegde
Job Type: full-time, part-time or consultant
Fancy joining us? Send your CV and a cover letter with a bit about yourself to: email@example.com
IMPORTANT Please put: Trainer in the e-mail Subject Line and advise of Full Time / Part Time / Consultant