FIRST AID AT WORK
3 DAY COURSE
PRICE: £250 EX VAT
The First aid at work training course provides the comprehensive set of practical skills needed by first aiders in most workplaces to become a confident first aider at work. Giving both the ability and knowledge to deal with first aid emergencies. It meets the standards required to help comply with Health and Safety (First aid) regulations.
Saint Andrews Crescent,
Glasgow International Airport,
The course covers:
- The role and responsibility of a First-Aider
- Assessing an incident
- Managing an unresponsive casualty who is breathing normally
- Managing an unresponsive casualty who is not breathing normally
- Recognise and assist a casualty who is choking
- Managing a casualty who is wounded and bleeding
- Managing a casualty who is in shock
- Managing a casualty with a minor injury
- Administer First Aid for a range of conditions
- Managing a casualty for a range of major illnesses
On successful completion of this course, candidates will receive a First Aid at Work Certificate.
Delegates must be physically able to carry out the practical elements of this course.
Delegates will need
For group bookings call Stream Marine Training on 44 (0) 141 212 8777 for rates.