Fire Warden Training
1/2 DAY COURSE
PRICE: £69.00 EX VAT or £300 EX VAT for group bookings of 6
Often with various differing names attached to it, a Fire Warden or Fire Marshall is a person in the workplace who has been given the responsibility of managing people to safety in the event of a fire related situation.
Nominated Fire Wardens can be crucial in the event of a fire in the workplace. While everyone will generally have some knowledge of how best to react to fire in the workplace, it is the Fire Wardens duty to be fully up to date on a range of factors relating to fire, to ensure maximum potential for fire prevention, and safe evacuation if prevention isn’t possible.
Building 29, Campsie Drive,
Glasgow International Airport,
Our fire warden training course covers a range of topics to ensure nominated Fire wardens are able understand and deal with their responsibilities. The course includes, although not limited to:
- Details on Fire legislation, facts and figures.
- Principles of combustion, and how fire spreads.
- How to spot and manage common fire hazards.
- Overall responsibilities of a fire warden.
- Actions and options available in the event of a fire.
- Evacuation principles.
- Developing and managing routing fire safety checks.
- Fire extinguisher awareness
- Fire Case Studies.
At the end of the course the student will:
- Be aware of the dangers of fire
- Understand what to do in the event of a fire alarm
- Be able safely to evacuate the building
Must be fit enough to carry out the practical elements of the course.
If you are unsure of which pre-requisites you may need for a course, please go to https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/maritime-and-coastguard-agency to check.
Delegates will need
For group bookings call Stream Marine Training on 44 (0) 141 212 8777 for rates.