1 DAY COURSE
PRICE: £99 PER PERSON (EX VAT)
This course covers the responsibility for the assembly, dismantling, moving, alteration and inspection of mobile scaffold towers.
- Legislation, Regulations and Guidance affecting working at height with mobile access towers,
- PASMA Code of Practice; Product Standards EN 1004:2004, assembling,
- altering and dismantling towers incorporating current best practice for fall protection,
- inspection of completed mobile access towers and completion of Tower Inspection Records;
- hazards affecting the use of mobile access towers and how to avoid.
On successful completion of training candidates will receive a certificate of competence and ID card (also known as a PASMA ticket) which is valid for five years. This is recognised by the HSE (Health & Safety Executive).
No formal qualifications or experience are necessary, but it would be beneficial if delegates had a basic understanding of work at height issues
Building 29, Campsie Drive,
Glasgow International Airport,
Delegates will need
Hard Hat, Suitable Footwear, Gloves, Photographic ID
For group bookings call Stream Marine Training on 44 (0) 141 212 8777 for rates.
Pre-requisites: If you are unsure of which pre-requisites you may need for a course, please go to https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/maritime-and-coastguard-agency to check.