Job Opening: Marine Instructor (Oil, Gas & Chem)
Mariner Oil, Gas & Chem : An exciting opportunity has come available to join our fast growth company within Stream Marine Technical division. Stream Marine require a mariner who has had previous experience on tankers as a senior rank, preferably on Oil and Gas carriers, with chemical being advantageous to the role. The candidate will be responsible for the delivery of the courses and manage a portfolio of courses relating to tankers.
We would be looking for our new team member to teach and continually develop the following courses:
- Basic Training for Service on Ships Using Fuels Covered Within the IGF Code
- Advanced Training for Service on Ships Using Fuels Covered Within the IGF Code
- Basic Training for Oil and Chemical Tanker Cargo Operations
- Advanced Training for Oil and Chemical Tanker Cargo Operations
- Tanker Fire Fighting (Oil, Chemical & Liquefied Gas)
- Human Element Leadership and Management (Operational)
- Human Element Leadership and Management (Management)
- Marine Evacuation Systems
From time to time, there will be the requirement to deliver off-site training at client’s sites, so travel will be required as part of the role.
We would require you to hold a minimum of Chief Officer (Unlimited), the rank of Chief Officer or Master within minimum one-year sea time, with custody transfer experience in rank and be based within commuting distance of Glasgow Airport or willing to relocate.
Salary: £35K – £55K plus benefits (experience dependant)
Fancy joining us? Send your CV and a cover letter with a bit about yourself to: careers@streammarinetraining.