SMT Bunkering Operations (BOPS)
Stream Marine Training are leading the way in the training and competency of alternative fuels and systems. Our expert instructors will create custom courses which will allow seafarers to gain knowledge of the new and growing alternative fuel and systems options.
This course focuses on the practical bunkering of low flash point fuels related to safe operations and what has to be in place, including:
- Bunkering: Early stage and Operational Risk Management
- Bunkering: Hazard identification (HAZID) and SIMOPS facilitator
- Advanced and traditional Safety Zones analyses for Bunkering
- Risk Subject Matter Expert
- Accidental LNG release modelling with CFD (but also with simpler tools, e.g. Phast)
- Qualitative/Quantitative risk assessments
SMT Certification in Bunkering Operations
There are no prerequisites for this course
Who is this course for?
The course is for all people involved in bunker operations including ship operations, shoreside operations and harbours.
Please fill out the enquiry form to discuss your custom course and pricing