STCW 2010 BASIC Oil, Chemical and Liquified Gas Tanker Cargo Operations (BTCC)
STCW 2010 Basic Oil, Chemical and Liquified Gas Tanker Cargo Operations – MCA approved
STCW 2010 Basic Oil, Chemical and Liquified Gas Tanker Cargo Operations give seafarers the essential education and training in tanker cargo operations to meet the Knowledge, Understanding and Proficiency (KUP) requirements set out in the specific part of the following:
Table A-V/1-1-1 Table A-V/1-2-1
- Function: Oil, chemical tanker and Liquefied gas tanker cargo operations
- Competence: Contribute to the safe cargo operation of chemical Liquefied gas tankers
- Take precautions to prevent hazards
- Apply occupational health and safety precautions and measures
- Carry out firefighting operations
- Respond to emergencies
- Take precautions to prevent pollution of the environment from the release of oil or chemicals and Liquefied gas tankers
Successful delegates will be awarded with an MCA approved STCW 2010 BASIC Training in Oil, Chemical and Liquified Gas Tanker Cargo after a short exam.
Delegates must already hold an MCA approved certificate in Tanker Fire Fighting or (FPFF or AFF inclusive of Tanker firefighting component).
Photographic ID (A Government issued, photographic proof of identity on the day of the course and this should take the form of either a valid Passport or a driving license or a valid discharge book).
If you are unsure of which prerequisites you may need for a course, please go to https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/maritime-and-coastguard-agency to check.
Wed 5 Jan
3 days, 08:30 AM - 04:30 PM
- PD points: 1
- £850.00 excl. VAT