EMERGENCY FIRST AID AT WORK
PRICE: £120 EX VAT or £300 EX VAT for group bookings of 6
This course is aimed at anyone who will give emergency first aid to someone who is injured or becomes ill whilst at work.
Saint Andrews Crescent,
Glasgow International Airport,
The course includes incidents, accidents and injuries commonly occurring in a variety of businesses (burns, scalds, trips, allergies etc.) and covers:
- Health and Safety (First Aid) regulations
- Managing an incident
- The priorities of first aid
- Treatment of an unconscious casualty
- Resuscitation including use of AED
- Burns and scalds
- Common medical emergencies
- Recording an accident/incident
On successful completion of this course, candidates will receive an Emergency First Aid at Work Certificate.
Delegates must be physically able to carry out the practical elements of this course.
DELEGATES WILL NEED
For group bookings call Stream Marine Training on 44 (0) 141 212 8777 for rates.