ENTRY INTO ENCLOSED/DANGEROUS SPACES
1 DAY WITH PRACTICAL
PRICE: £140 EX VAT
Stream Marine Training offer Entry into Enclosed/Dangerous Spaces training courses from our Glasgow Airport Training campus or on the clients’ premises and can travel to vessels or offshore platforms to carry out the training.
Why are we different?
The onsite training we carry out means your delegates training is carried out in their working environment and means there is a cost saving on logistics, however should you prefer delegates to come to our facilities at SMT in groups we will train your personnel according to their working environment and make the course more bespoke at no extra cost.
Who’s it for?
This training is intended to meet the requirements set out in The Merchant Shipping (Entry into Dangerous Spaces) Regulations 1988 (SI 1988 No. 1638) (the Regulations), IMO Resolution A.864 (20) Recommendations for entering enclosed spaces aboard ships (adopted on 27th November 1997) and the Code of Safe Working Practices for Merchant Seamen (COSWP).
- Recognise potential dangerous enclosed spaces aboard a vessel
- Complete a typical enclosed space entry Permit to Work
- Carry out the safe testing of an atmosphere prior to enclosed space entry using typical industry test equipment, including knowledge of it’s maintenance and testing/calibration requirements.
- Carry out a safe enclosed space entry
- Carry out a self rescue from an enclosed space
- Carry out safety attendant role
Delegates Will Need:
Towel for after practical exercise
Glasgow International Airport,
Or onsite at clients location.
As these courses can be tailored to each companies particular needs and their own onsite requirements. Please call Stream Marine Training with details so that we may provide targeted courses unique to your industry.
For group bookings call Stream Marine Training on 44 (0) 141 212 8777 for rates.