SSPC TRAIN THE PAINTER
5 DAY COURSE
PRICE: £600.00 EX VAT
The Internationally accredited coating applicator training programme delivered worldwide by professionally qualified trainers.
Protective Coatings Application (5 Days)
- Health & Safety
- Access, Plant & Equipment
- Surface Preparation
- Coatings Types
- Quality Control
- SSPC Train the painter meets the requirements of NACE/SSPC standard (SSPC-ACS-I/NACE No.13)
- Internationally accredited training by SSPC recognised worldwide.
- Meets the requirements of NORSOK M50 I trained applicators offshore
- Client can have confidence in trained applicators
- Reduction in re-work due to applicator error
- Ability to delegate task to trained operatives
- Training available in multiple languages
- Applicators learn to understand, appreciate and look after equipment through comprehensive practical training
- Benchmarks are set for good practice
Delegates must be fit enough to carry out the practical elements of this course.
To attend the Bronze level course delegates must be fit enough to carry out the practical elements of this course if you have no previous experience you will receive an orange card and will be able to work with other experienced operators. Full accreditation will be awarded when you have 1600 hrs of experience. Operators who already have 1600hrs when they do the course will be grated full bronze level when the complete the course.
Once you are qualified to bronze level you can move on to the abrasive blast cleaner module and the spray painter module and then the coating applicator specialist module.
You can also convert an ICATS qualification to Trainthepainter with the transition course.
Building 29, Campsie Drive,
Glasgow International Airport,
Delegates will need
Government Approved Photographic ID e.g. Driver License or Passport.
For the practical lesson bring your own boiler suit and a pair of steel toe capped boots
For group bookings call Stream Marine Training on 44 (0) 141 212 8777 for rates.
Pre-requisites: If you are unsure of which pre-requisites you may need for a course, please go to https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/maritime-and-coastguard-agency to check.