AUTOMATED EXTERNAL DEFIBRILLATION TRAINING (AED)
3 HOUR COURSE
PRICE: £45.00 PER PERSON (EX VAT)
Our AED course will enable delegates to become competent in the usage of AED machinery. Delegates will learn the appropriate response to different emergency situations and will become confident in judging when the use of an AED is necessary
- Revision of resuscitation
- Understanding common / relevant cardiac arrhythmias
- Understanding of an AED and the checks required to ensure it is usable
- Understanding the use of an AED
- Practice using an AED using current UK resuscitation council protocols
- Practice various scenarios where basic life support and defibrillation are required
DELEGATES WILL NEED
Government Approved Photographic ID
WHO’S IT FOR?
This course is suitable for people 16 who have a current first aid certificate and want to learn how to use an automated external defibrillator (AED) machine.
Candidates must hold a valid first aid certificate. Our course offers a practical, hands on approach that delivers the skills and confidence to use first aid skills in a real life situation.
On successful completion of this course, you will receive an AED certificate.
Building 29, Campsie Drive,
Glasgow International Airport,
For group bookings call Stream Marine Training on 44 (0) 141 212 8777 for rates.
Pre-requisites: If you are unsure of which pre-requisites you may need for a course, please go to https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/maritime-and-coastguard-agency to check.