FIRST AID AT WORK REQUALIFICATION
2 DAY COURSE
PRICE: £140 EX VAT
This course is for qualified first-aiders whose certificates are about to expire. This re qualification course updates first aid skills and enables first aiders to refresh existing skills and knowledge with up to date practice.
Building 29, Campsie Drive,
Glasgow International Airport,
This course covers:
- Managing the unconscious casualty.
- Health & safety at work (First Aid Regulations)
- Contents of a First Aid box
- Record keeping (in accordance with the data protection act).
- Performing cardio-pulmonary resuscitation (CPR) on a non breathing casualty.
- Treatment and care of an unconscious casualty.
- Serious wounds and bleeds, dressings.
- Management of accidents.
- Shock and the shock position.
- Anaphylactic Shock
- Angina/Heart Attacks
- Burns and Scalds
- Fractures, sprains and strains.
- Asthma/Breathing Disorders
- Head Injuries
- Dealing with workplace injuries and illnesses.
The course is for first-aiders who need to renew their statutory certificate.
On successful completion of this course, candidates will receive a First Aid at Work Certificate.
Delegates must be physically able to carry out the practical elements of this course.
DELEGATES WIL NEED
For group bookings call Stream Marine Training on 44 (0) 141 212 8777 for rates.
Pre-requisites: If you are unsure of which pre-requisites you may need for a course, please go to https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/maritime-and-coastguard-agency to check.