FIRST AID AT WORK ANNUAL UPDATE
PRICE: £45 EX VAT
This course is a revision course to cover the essential features of a first aid course emphasising resuscitation and the treatment of an unconscious casualty.
Building 29, Campsie Drive,
Glasgow International Airport,
This course covers:
- Cardio-pulmonary resuscitation.
- Treating an unconscious breathing casualty.
- The recovery position.
- Top to toe survey of a semi-conscious casualty.
- Dealing with a choking casualty.
- Responding to questions from course participants about any first aid they have had to carry out over the past year.
The 3-hour refresher course is recommended for qualified first aiders by the First Aid Industry
On successful completion of this course, candidates will receive an attendance certificate.
Delegates must be physically able to carry out the practical elements of this course.
If you are unsure of which pre-requisites you may need for a course, please go to https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/maritime-and-coastguard-agency to check.
Delegates will need
For group bookings call Stream Marine Training on 44 (0) 141 212 8777 for rates.